• Easy to get started – you only need the gateway contact information, user name, and password
• Intuitive and user-friendly interface
• Secure access to private networks from any location
How it works
McAfee VPN Client connects to the internal network of the company. The VPN gateway in the company network authenticates the user and establishes an encrypted SSL VPN tunnel. All the communication is strongly encrypted and the user gets access to private network resources as if the user was directly connected to the company network from the office.
• Requires Android 4.0 or later
• Requires McAfee® Next Generation Firewall as the VPN gateway
• Supports one-time passwords such as McAfee Pledge, SMS text messages, and static passwords for user authentication
• Enables the use of any IPv4-based applications through the SSL VPN tunnel
To complete the VPN settings with your company-specific details, contact your McAfee Next Generation Firewall administrator.