** This app is currently compatible only with the unreleased version 3.5 of Mattermost. You can try it out by connecting to the Mattermost Pre-Release server. **
This app is open source. You can download the source and contribute to it by searching for Matterdroid on GitHub.
* User/Pass based authentication.
* Changing team.
* View and send messages to channels, private groups and direct messages.
* Basic Markdown message rendering.
* Posting text/Markdown messages.
Things not Implemented yet:
* Reliable handling of internet connectivity loss.
* Creating users/teams/channels/groups/etc.
* Signing in to multiple teams at once.
* Full Markdown support when rendering messages.
* Auto-linking @mentions and !channels etc.
* Marking messages as read, and indicating channels with new messages.
* Direct message channels.
* Posting images/attachments/etc.
* Reply threading.
* Message editing and deletion.
* Push notifications.
* Authentication schemes other than simple user/pass.
* Probably more things I've forgotten...
Good luck, and have fun.