- The Android picks a sequence of colors. The number of colors is the code length. The default code length is 4.
- The objective of the game is to guess the exact positions of the colors in the Android's sequence.
- By default, a color can be used only once in a code sequence.
- After filling a line with your guesses and clicking on the 'Check' button, the Android responses with the result of your guess.
- For each color in your guess that is in the correct color and correct position in the code sequence, the Android display a small orange color on the right side of the current guess.
- For each color in your guess that is in the correct color but is NOT in the correct position in the code sequence, the Android display a small white color on the right side of the current guess.
- You win the game when you manage to guess all the colors in the code sequence and when they all in the right position.
- You lose the game if you use all 10 attempts without guessing the Android code sequence.
How to play this game:
- Start a new game by clicking on the 'PLAY' button.
- To start filling a line, you must first select a penguin by clicking on it and select a color.
- To change the color selection, you have to click on a penguin and select the new color.
- After filling a whole line, you can still change your selection before asking the Android to respond to your guess. When you're satisfied with your guess, just click on the 'Check' button and get the Android response.
Master Mind with Penguins, mastermind