Unfortunately, not all injuries are covered under Maryland law. How you were injured is very important. To obtain benefits you must have sustained one of the following:
• An Accidental Injury;
• An Occupational Disease; or
• A Hernia
• Each of these injuries have specific definitions which you must understand to protect yourself. The benefits that you may claim include:
• Full payment for medical treatment from the doctor of your choice
• Money while you are unable to work; either totally or partially
• Money for any permanent disability you may have even if you can return to the full requirements of your job
• Vocational rehabilitation benefits if you cannot return to your job
• Reimbursement for prescriptions, mileage, and parking.
We utilize modern technology combined with a structure that emphasizes the relationship of the individual client to their attorney in order to meet the high expectations that our clients deserve.
• Incident Cam - takes photos of what may have caused your injury and email.
• Mailing List - join our mailing-list to receive updated information.
• Push-Notification - receive push messages about new cases and public notices.
• Legal Wall - post questions and discuss your concerns.
• Tell A Friend - share the app with family or friends that may need our services.
• Worker Compensation eBook - read "WHAT REALLY HAPPENS IN A MARYLAND WORKMAN COMP CLAIM." right from the app.