This widget is in beta status. If you should have questions, problems or improvement proposals don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a widget and not an application, therefore you will not find it in your application list after installation. You have to add the widget to your home screen.
How to add a widget:
1. On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x1 and hold down your finger.
2. An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3. Select the "Mars Clock Widget” from the list to add to your home screen by tapping it.
How to add a widget for Android version 4.0 and later:
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen (white circle with 6 squares).
2. Touch “Widgets” at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find “Mars Clock Widget”
4. Touch and hold the widgets icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.