* Explore a living map of the market
* Check weekly produce availability
* Mark booths as personal favorites
* Discover new and seasonal produce
* Wield an integrated shopping list
* Browse vendors by helpful criteria -- most hearted, closest, and by name alphabetically
* View general market information
* Learn about Wisconsin farmers and where your food comes from!
All vendor information will be loaded into MarketMapp and updated weekly, so users can not only check which products and vendors are at the market each week, but also determine where those products and vendors are located, both on a map and in relation to the user. MarketMapp will also answer common questions that market goers tend to have when visiting, particularly for the first time. Information about hours, rules, parking, and more will be readily available.
The app format allows for exciting features that haven't been possible before. Find unique and seasonal products, "heart" your favorite booths in a market-wide aggregate, and add produce directly to your integrated shopping list, right from a vendor's profile.
**CapSquare Apps, LLC is not and has never been affiliated with the Dane County Farmers' Market, or the City of Madison. We just think they're both pretty awesome.**
For more information about MarketMapp, visit http://www.capsquareapps.com/marketmapp