The description of Mansoor Danish - Lectures
Mansoor Danish, Islamic Audio Lectures integrated with www.muslimcentral.com
Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds and a sleep timer.
Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes(specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and
deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
IMPORT, ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• No Ads or in-app Purchase Offerings
• Background playback support
• Offline playing episodes
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, and via OPML export
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use App in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the OPML export
Our Apps are all AD-FREE!
Mansoor Danish is a banking professional, with a MBA in Finance and over 8 years experience in broking, investment analysis, and wealth management as well as driving business growth through strategic sales and customer relationship programs with exceptional proficiency in handling Islamic banking operations.
As a lecturer and supervisor within the Islamic Banking & Economics Department at Islamic Online University, Mansoor Danish lectures in the areas of Islamic Finance, Islamic Financial Products, Islamic Economics, Islamic Commercial Law, Product and Brand Management, Global Branding and Marketing Communication, Services Marketing, Business Studies, and Sales and Distribution Management.