The description of Manitou
Are you a farmer, constructor or industry? A multinational or a family company, or both of them, as Manitou? SPECS is made for you. Besides being a source of information, with SPECS you can compare the specifications of all of our machines in an easy way:
- Market and application: find the best handling solutions according to your activity. From agriculture to aerospace and from loading trucks to lifting people, it’s easy to understand the solutions offered by each machine.
- Categories: the machines can also be found by categories like telehandlers, masted forklift trucks, truck mounted forklifts, articulated and backhoe loaders, warehousing equipment and aerial work platforms.
- Search bar: if you already know the machine you want and you need more information about it, you can just type the model in the search bar available in the homepage and all over the other pages. To save time, this search bar has an auto-suggestion function to propose to you the best models related to your request.
- Capacity range: different needs demand different solutions. That’s why in the results page you can determine the lifting capacity and the lifting height to filter them. In this section there are also filters like type of energy and transmission to find the perfect handling solution.
- List of results: after choosing market, application, category, capacity range or typing the machine name in the search bar, SPECS proposes the models that satisfy your request. In this list of results there is an overview with an image of each machine and their main specifications like width, height, power and capacities.
- Machine sheet: when you choose a machine, you can find all its content in one place. A spreadsheet with the specifications about performance, dimensions, hydraulic, engine and battery is automatically generated. Photos and videos are also displayed. Standard and optional equipment can be found as well.
- Datasheet and brochure: in the machine section, there are also two important documents about the selected model: a datasheet and a brochure. They can be downloaded or shared by email. The language of these documents can be changed in the parameters.
- Comparator: this represents all the force of SPECS, where you can compare two machines a time. Add two models to the comparator by clicking in the bouton “compare” available in the list of results and in the machine page, where you find as well the bouton “delete”.
- Menus: all the filters as markets, applications, categories and capacity ranges are also available in a menu in the list of results. And with the main menu displayed on the top, you can browse the different sections of SPECS like homepage, comparator, search bar and parameters.
- Parameters: select a country from the list, but keep in mind that the availability of machines changes depending on your region. You can also choose a language among 9 options and a system of measurement like metric or imperial.