• No Ads
• Share your SMS to WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
• Get automatic email notifications for missed calls and SMS
• Easily transfer SMS from one device to another
• Reply quickly to SMS using predefined quick text
• Configure scheduled SMS
• Create folders for segregating the SMS
• Set folder rules for automatically by moving the SMS conversation to the folder of choice
• Password protect sensitive folders
• Call sender from the SMS conversation
How to use the automated email notification feature for missed calls and SMS:
• Enable internet on the phone.
• Configure the email account for receiving mails in settings.
• Send an SMS "START EMAIL" from any phone to your phone left behind at home or elsewhere.
• The email notification starts after the notification activation confirmation SMS is received.
• Send an SMS "STOP EMAIL" to deactivate the feature or deactivate it manually from the settings.
Things to remember:
• In Android versions Marshmallow, choose Accept in the security popup to allow Manage My SMS intercept the text messages. The app will not function correctly without this permission.
• In Android versions Lollipop and higher, choose the default messaging app as Manage My SMS for using the full capabilities.
• Disable your default SMS notifications to receive notifications only from this app.
• Choose the option to delete your SMS messages from the default message app for effective SMS protection while hiding the folders
We welcome your feedback, questions and suggestions for improving Manage My SMS at [email protected]