During the period of Krishna Pattar,,the village was small with 60-70 houses facing East and South. Sri Pattar thought and built His temple as SOUTH FACED and installed the Panchloha Vigraham as Utsavar in the Ghabhagaham,,since HE is SANTHA SWAROOPI. The late Sri C.S. Swaminatha Pattar Kariakar, great grand son of Sri Krishna Pattar the last Diwan(KARIAKAR) for the Zamurrin of Calicut in 20 th century has created a very huge property worth about 2lakhs then, as BRAHMASWAM and was the head as MANAGER. He accu-mulated the wealth and conducted Chathurthies, Varams, Vilakku Mukhiyal, yearly 10 days carfestival,in addition a Satram(choultry) in Mankara and fed travelers and poor. After his passing away during 1939-1940,the management of Brahmaswam was passed on to the immediate senior, and so on. When the government n Kerala was very strong, they took possession of the Paddy fields and farms and began to pay compensation yearly to meet expenses, as pittance. Some how the carfestival,and other items are going on in a very insignificant scale. GOD IS GREAT-it is HIS WILL.