As you type, millions of word-chains are analysed to determine what you're about to say and suggest next words. Magic Keyboard can also modify its predictions over time, learning from your previous choices.
Magic Keyboard 2 features:
- Machine learning: learns your favourite phrases and patterns of speech
- Theme designer: make your own keyboard themes
- Customisable background image and fonts
- Next word prediction: predicts your next move!
- Auto text: configure your own shortcuts for common or awkward words
- Context sensitive auto-correction
- Keyboard resizing options
- Integration with Android's built-in user dictionary
- Integration with Google's speech-to-text service
- Profanity filter
- Customisable Emoticons
- More than 500 Emoji (4.1+ devices, in colour on 4.4+)
- Keyboard sound and vibration effects
- Includes QWERTY / QWERTZ / AZERTY / DVORAK / COLEMAK layouts
- British English
- US English
- Spanish / Español
- Italian / Italiano
- French / Français
- German / Deutsch
- Russian / русский
- Hebrew / עברית
- Polish / Polski
- Czech / Ceský
- Swedish / Svenska
- Danish / Dansk
- Norwegian / Norsk bokmål
Word lists have been generated with the assistance of Google Books n-gram data.
You can contact us via e-mail or twitter.
If you're having any problems we will do our best to help.