The Madio Advantage:
1. Broadcast to global audience
2. Real time notification for subscribers
3. Ability to create a hierarchy of stations
4. Auto-cascading messages through the hierarchy
4. Avoid contact management overheads
5. Grant/revoke broadcast rights to others
6. Centrally monitor all messages sent within a hierarchy of stations
7. Works on WiFi, 3G & 2G
How to Broadcast Messages ?
1. Broadcaster (any user / organization) creates a Madio Station from the 'BROADCAST' tab.
2. Broadcaster then shares the Madio Station ID and/or Station Name to prospective audience - either through a notice board or any other communication.
3. Click on the Station in the 'BROADCAST' tab & send your message.
How to Receive Messages?
1. Receiver (any user) can search for Stations & Subscribe to any open Station.
2. Personal details of the subscriber is not shared with the Broadcaster.
2. Receiver will start receiving messages sent via the Subscribed Madio Station.
3. Receivers will be able to either MUTE or completely UNSUBSCRIBE from stations at any time
Detailed Help Notes to Broadcast & Receive messages are available within the Madio App (see the Settings tab).
Guidance for Broadcasters:
1. Please do not create a Station Name or Station ID that is misleading, especially one that is the name / trademark or is generally associated with some other person / organization.
2. Do not spam users with too many messages or irrelevant messages. Relevant messages will ensure that your audience remain subscribed to your organization.