Made of ICE is a stealth game based on VR missions from Metal Gear Solid. It is a completely free title that is the first by our studio. The purpose of the release is to get feedback. Please note that this game was made by one person and everything that you see in this game is made using free assets. Music has been taken from www.bensounds.com
ONLY 6 Challenging levels have been created so far.
Are you ready to take control of the ice planet's guardian and defeat the demons without them ever finding out about it? The demons are big and strong, your people cannot fight them. All they know is that they have very poor eyesight! This is why you are sent to set up force fields around the life orbs that were set on fire by the demons.
Your goal is the get to the ice orbs that are on fire. Touching them will turn their force field on! You must then return to your starting point to be teleported to the next area.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Use the single joystick to control the Guardian.
2. Avoid being seen by the demons by avoiding their vision cone.
3. Touch all the fireballs, which are actually ice orbs on fire, and get back to your starting location. Enter the cyclone to complete the level.
1. Take note of the demon movement.
2. Time your moves.
3. You will fail plenty of times. Don't let that dishearten you. The game was meant to be tough.