The description of MachineryGuide (Demo)
MachineryGuide is the best low-cost GPS guidance application for Android devices. Along with the software, MachineryGuide users can purchase high accurate GNSS solutions (submeter, or decimeter accurate solutions) to build their own professional precision farming, tractor GPS system at very low price for agricultural machinery (such as tractors, harvesters etc.).
The guidance application helps the farmer in edging along the ideal track by gearing to straight or curve reference lines. The cultivated area and the overlaps are displayed.
This tractor GPS guidance system is ideal for small- and medium sized farms, but it has many useful functions for even bigger farms as well.
This is a demo version, however almost all the functions of the paid version is available in it, you are not able to connect real GPS source to the software.
- Visual section control (for agricultural sprayer, seeder etc.)
- Straight and curve guidance patterns
- 2D and 3D view
- Snapshot view on Google Maps
- Dataset visualization on Google Maps
- Session reports, KML export possibility
- PDF export possibility
- Field boundary handling
- Night mode
- 3D models: arrow, tractor, tractor with sprayer, tractor with fertilizer, harvester
- Built-in GPS and external bluetooth GPS connectivity
- Support for landscape and portrait mode
High accuracy GNSS solutions of MachineryGuide:
MachineryGuide offers GNSS solution for submeter and decimeter accuracy. These devices are dual band GPS receivers and antennas. GPS and GLONASS satellite signals are supported and free SBAS corrections (EGNOS/WAAS/MSAS) as well.
- Submeter accuracy: MachineryGuide SM1 receiver and antenna: http://machineryguideapp.com/en/sm1-gnss-receiver-antenna
- Decimeter accuracy: MachineryGuide DM1 receiver and antenna: http://machineryguideapp.com/en/dm1-gnss-receiver-antenna
Other compatible GPS/GNSS receivers
The software is compatible with any type of GPS/GNSS receiver that has Bluetooth connectivity and supports NMEA message format. Here are a short list about the compatible devices.
High accurate, or RTK solutions:
- Hemishpere AtlasLink
- Septentrio Altus NR2 RTK device
- Septentrio Altus GeoPod RTK device
- Spectra Precision MM300 (MobileMapper 300)
- Novatel AG-Star
- U-blox based receivers
- Dual XGPS150A, or XGPS160
- Bad Elf Pro, Bad Elf Pro+ (Plus)
- Garmin GLO Aviation
Depending on the used accuracy of the GPS/GNSS device, the software is can be used for:
So it can be used for any farming activities which is done by tractor or other agricultural machinery. It even can be used for land measurements as well.
Supported KML export viewers:
GPX Viewer, Google Earth, etc.
Compatible Android versions:
4.0.0 or higher
For more information, please visit our website:
Farmers who using tractors or harvesters like John Deere, Claas, New Holland, Case, Fendt, Valtra, Massey Ferguson, Kubota, Zetor, SAME Deutz-Fahr, Stara or farm equipment like Horsch, Hardy, Amazone, Vaderstad, Lemken, Rau, Kuhn, Kverneland, Simba, Gaspardo and other farm equipment, the MachineryGuide precision farming app can be a big help in everyday tasks.