Lung cancer is a disease characterized by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung in a process called metastasis into nearby tissue and, eventually, into other parts of the body.
Worldwide, lung cancer is the most common cause of cancer-related death in men and women, and is responsible for 1.3 million deaths annually, as of 2004.
Survival depends on stage, overall health, and other factors, but overall 14% of people diagnosed with lung cancer survive five years after the diagnosis.
Lung Cancer 411 provides five ways to educate, motivate and bring hope. They are:
* Learn – articles on the latest studies and breakthroughs
* Hope – stories of cancer survivors and their families
* Cope – read about the army of women fighting back and living their lives
* Listen – listen to the podcasts of stories that will make you weep and rejoice
* Watch – witness for yourself the miracles of recovery
Whether you are afflicted with Lung cancer or related to someone who is this app is a must have because the good news is that cancer can be beaten, especially is caught early.
So don’t procrastinate and download this FREE app NOW!