The description of Ludo The King Of Board Games
Ludo Game is Download for Free!
Ludo is a king of board game.classic ludo 3D game.
let's try no.1 game ludo the king of board games.
This game has stayed popular throughout the ages, varying only a little in its game structure. The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world.
Ludo Game is Download for Free!
Ludo is a head of board game.
Ludo is a mind game.
Ludo is a king of board game.
Ludo is one type of puzzle game.
Ludo is a also known as difference name like chopat, pachisi,game ludo the dice game the star
Akbar and mughal empire loves pachisi
Ludo Game Features :
- Play against computer
- Play with Friends (Local Multiplayer)
- Play With People around world.
The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world.
With plenty of features, Ludo Game brings you a really unique gaming experience.
Ludo 3D Multiplayer
Ludo Game Free,
Ludo Game 3D
Ludo Game Ludo
• Ludo played in the Indian continent features a safe square in each quadrant, normally the fourth square from the top in the rightmost column. These squares are usually marked with a star. In India Ludo is often played with two dice, and rolling 1 on a die also allows a token to enter active play. Thus if a player rolls a 1 and a 6, they may get a token out and move it six steps.
• If a piece lands on the same space as another piece of the same colour, the moved piece must take the preceding space.
• If a piece lands on the same space as another piece(s) of the same colour, the pieces are doubled or combined and form a block which cannot be passed or taken by any opponent's pieces.Some variations permit such blocks to be passed by rolling a 6 or 1.
• Doubled pieces may move half the number if an even number is thrown (e.g. move two spaces if a 4 is thrown).
• A doubled piece may capture another doubled piece (like in Coppit).
• A board may have only four spaces in each home column. All four of a player's pieces must finish in these spaces for the player to have finished the game.
• A player must move all the numbers rolled (e.g. if a player rolls multiple 6s, they have to use all the numbers to move).
• A player cannot capture or enter finish if they have numbers remaining. (E.g., if a player rolls a 6 and a 2 and they have the option to capture or enter finish with one of their pieces using the 2, they can only do so if they have another piece that can use the 6.)
• To speed the game up, extra turns or bonus moves can be awarded for capturing a piece or getting a piece home; these may grant passage past a block.
• In Denmark and some other countries the board has eight spaces marked with a globe and eight with a star. The globes are safe spaces where a piece cannot be captured. The exception is that a player who has not yet entered all pieces, can always enter a piece on a roll of 6. If the entry space is occupied by another player's piece, that piece is captured. Otherwise the entry spaces work like the other globe spaces. A piece which would have landed on a star instead moves to the next star.
• In Vietnam, it is called "Cờ cá ngựa", where the game is modeled after a horse race with the tokens modeled as horse heads. In this variation, a 1 is given equal status to a 6 (meaning that the player can enter a token into play and can roll again). Furthermore, once a player's token reaches their home column, it can only go up each square with an exact roll. This means that a person outside the column must roll a 1 to enter the first square, a 2 afterwards to enter the second, and so forth.
-iTunes :- https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/ajay-pandya/id1105886460