LTPRoutes contains two adventures (and a tutorial) you can use to discover London and Santiago de Compostela in a fun and innovative way. Leave behind the traditional, passive and boring virtual guides. Enjoy interacting directly into a game and discover the secrets of both cities.
Could this be interesting for your city? Or for your business? If you own a hostel, camping... then you can create your customized routes.
Of course, in this test version you can try all the functionalities without moving to Santiago or London.
Contact us without any obligation at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ubiplaymobile.com.
LTPRoutes is an example showing intermediate characteristics of an application developed with the adventures engine of Ubiplay Mobile (www.ubiplaymobile.com ) .
Ubiplay Engine is a system that allows you to create adventures linking tasks.
In each task, you can add text with different formats and multimedia content that is displayed to the user on the main screen.
To move from one screen to another, it is necessary to solve the task by sending the expected information: go to a place, answer a question, solve calculations, random play... or just take a decision to select the path A or B.
LTPRoutes is the intermediate level of Ubiplay Engine .
It is oriented to the definition of guided tours, gymkhanas, simple games... In sum , adventures in which:
- The advance in the adventure depends on the user's actions (basic level , LTPBooks ) .
- It depends on the geographic location.
- It does not depends on the actions of other users (vs. LTPGames) .
Books, routes and games are the three platforms of the Ubiplay Engine. Although each one is more complete than the other, they all share the potential of the engine.
Imagine the possibilities... linking tasks you can create your own adventure:
- A simple guided tour, with videos and pictures.
- A complete game full of puzzles and quests.
- A course with video tutorials, questions and tests.
- A book in which the story changes depending on the decisions of the reader.
You can create an application that will help boost your business, or directly sell your product and generate revenue.
- Location : LTPRoutes read your position to determine when you have passed the tasks in wich is required to reach a particular place .
- Network Communication : LTPRoutes need to connect to the Ubiplay servers.
- Accounts: LTPRoutes only access information about Ubiplay accounts. It also seeks emails so you have to write less at the time of signing up or login.
- Storage: application temporarily stores images to prevent unnecessary data transmissions and to save battery .
- Hardware Controls: it is necessary to use within the application, but LTPRoutes actually does not use the camera on your device.
- System Tools : necessary to prevent the phone from entering sleep mode while using the application.