Currently it supports only SMTP for sending mail and POP3 for receiving mail.
LotusAndy Mail has following features:
- Offline mail reading. New e-mails get stored
- Scheduled Mail Checking. Set mail checking interval (in minutes) and you'll never miss new incoming important e-mails!
- Autorun. You can choose to start Scheduled Mail Checking automatically when your device turns on. No need to remember to load your mail client when your Android device is rebooted.
- Quick Responses. Specify list of most commonly used responses and respond e-mails with just three taps! Save your time!
- Ignore. Delete/hide unimportant mail from list of incoming e-mails. (It remains in your server mailbox)
- Selection operations. Select multiple e-mails and Ignore/Respond all of them at once. No need to Ignore or Respond similar e-mails one by one. Time is money!
- Theming. Choose one of provided themes to personalize your LotusAndy Mail client!