Laser rays follow the usual reflection law.
Existing items are:
- diagonal mirrors
- vertical/horizontal mirrors
- absorbing elements
- light tunnel
Numbers on the edges show the number of blocks the laser ray crosses until output or absorption.
Grey color indicates an absorbed ray, while yellow shows a reflected ray (input=output).
Go to help grid to understand how it works.
There are options for difficulty, grid size, element types..
- further game modes
- online statistics and ranking
- Google Play Service objectives
- Story mode with learnings and gradual difficulty
02/03/2014 - 1.6
- New game mode: "Design mode", make space to your creativity! It is possible to save and load grids.
- Share button: it is now possible to share game grid on internet.
- New menu icons
- Ads or pay version to make some money
02/12/2013 - 1.5 - help step by step to understand how to play
08/11/2013 - 1.4 - landscape mode, new game menu
01/11/2013 - 1.3 - new game name. Gesture implementation for faster object choosing.
24/10/2013 - 1.2 - various statistics. This version is the closest to the game invented by Jean-François Mainguet
22/10/2013 - 1.1.2 - better graphic proportions of game objects for little screens and tablets.
20/10/2013 - 1.1.1 - mad cell paint bug fix
19/10/2013 - 1.1 - options for difficulty, grid size, element types, etc.
13/10/2013 - 1.0.1 - some bug fix, orientation and pause on actions during game.
10/10/2013 - 1.0 - first version.