To take a snapshot of your current location, click the "Take Snapshot" button. The app will suggest location names to you (powered by Google Maps API), or you can enter your own name for the location. Click "Quick Snap" to skip the naming suggestions.
Click on a snapshot to rename it, delete it, share it, or view it on Google Maps.
Download the premium version for the following features:
* Google Maps navigation ("Navigate" button to help you easily get to a previous snapshot location).
* "Export Snapshots" to save/backup your snapshots to a CSV file on your device's file system.
* "Import Snapshots" from previous exports (can also be used to import snapshots from other devices).
* Android backup and restore support (so you won't lose your snapshots if you factory reset your device, or switch to a new device).
Possible uses for the app?
* Remembering where you've parked
* Use it when hiking to remember spots on the trail
* Use it to remember where you've taken a photograph
* Send your location to your friends/family so they can meet up with you exactly where you are
Feel free to tell me how you're using the app! I'd love to know.
NOTE: If you are upgrading from the Lite version, you can transfer your existing snapshots. Keep both versions of the app on your device, and in the Lite version, click Share > Transfer Snapshots.
Explanation of Required Permissions:
Access Fine Location: Required to determine your GPS coordinates.
Access Internet: Required to reverse geocode your location using Google Maps API.
Please feel free to e-mail me directly with any questions, comments, bugs, etc.