The official application of a live commentary mobile media platform based on the social network.
[More Details] The official application of a live commentary mobile media platform based on the social network.
[What is Livecast, a brand new take on a news platform?]
1) Livecast – A live-commentary news platform
Livecast is a brand new take on a news platform that arranges postings from various social networks by topic and provides live commentary on various issues. Content from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are provided together as current hot keywords in service are clicked or desired keywords are searched for.
2) Issue Keywords - Selected to reflect current hot issues
Currently trending keywords and hashtags are gathered and displayed together.
3) Brand shop - Advertisements and marketing from the social network!
Livecast shows a new type of advertisement wherein advertisements and marketing are merged naturally with social network content. Such integration raises the probability of increasing sales through social network advertising.
[Main functions of Livecast]
1) News services created by user participation
You can see your own postings from Livecast if you add a hashtag beside your main keywords when posting to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
2) Entertaining communication with other users through comments
Share your opinions through comment fields beneath each piece of content.
3) My #Hashtag – reviewing hashtags that I saved
[Recently Searched #Hashtag] aids searching by utilizing the users' search history.
[My #Hashtag] saves the most frequently searched hashtags and make searching easier.
4) Recommended Contents ★(Star) – content selected by Livecast
You can separately review recommended content related to each hashtag under Issue Keywords. There is a ★(Star) in front of recommended content.
5) My ♥(Heart) Selection – a collection of select posts
[My ♥(Heart) Selection] When pressed, this function enables you to separately view posts you have Liked.
6) Preview – View issue keywords in the Livecast section
[Preview] is the first screen you will see as you enter the application. You do not have to go to the Issue Keyword section but can directly search hot keywords through this Preview view.
7) View the Original Text – Visiting the social network where interesting content has been posted Through [View the Original Text], you can directly read the original text pulled from the original social network.