The description of Live Train Running Status
Live running train status, time tables, station status, PNR enquiry, a unique berth & seat calc, and reservation date calc for Indian Railways.
Indian Railways, you can find information related to your ticket booking status, coach number of train, a list of the passenger. Using your 10 digit IRCTC PNR Number, you can get the PNR status details.
Using INDIAN RAILWAYS, PNR Status, Live Train status gets train running status, PNR status, Live train status from Indian Railways Server with great efficiency.
Live Running Status:
Just enter the train name or number in the search box of the app and autocomplete will help you in completing name/number. select and get summarized live IRCTC/NTES train status and information anytime, anywhere. Select a different date from floating menu or refresh the status. Search history contains route information also. Click one from history list for one click search.
Live Station Enquiry:
Enter Station Code/Name, Autocomplete will help you in completing the station name/code. Chose via station and duration(time within next 2,4,6 or 8 hrs) and simply click on get trains. The list contains required information. The via station is optional, you can let it empty. Click on train number will show the live status of that particular train for the date it started on. Click one from history list for one click search.
Enter the PNR number, get the latest status of PNR. Clicking on PNR number(In available Previous/Upcoming list) will refresh the PNR. Clicking on Train number will show you the live running status.
Seat Availability Check
Check for the seat availability just with a few clicks. Autocomplete will help in station names. Select start date and click on get Trains. The new screen will have a list of trains with the classes, clicking on a class will get the availability in the train for next 6 days and the fare too.
Train Between Stations:
Search for trains between stations( Direct as well as via different station). The list show direct trains separately. Via trains list shows Trains from source to Via station and Via station to Destination station. Click one from history list for one click search.
To check train schedule must switch the button off which is there live train page. switching it off will check the button name to get Schedule. Simple enter the train number /name, or select from the autocomplete suggestion list and it will get the data and display.
List of IRCTC/NTES trains which is rescheduled/Cancelled/Diverted. Filter it by date or type or search from in the list. Refresh the list from floating menu. Canceled trains have two separate lists, Fully canceled and Partially canceled.
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's