Is God first in your life? Don’t answer too quickly. As Christians, or even Seekers, we want God to be first, and we know he should be first; but we often find ourselves struggling to “fit God into” our busy schedules. Well, no more excuses, because the Live God Daily App makes it easy for even the busiest Christian to “go deeper and grow daily” in his or her walk with the Lord.
Live God Daily reminds you to intentionally connect with God throughout your busy day, every day, and even allows you to track your level of obedience. From the moment you get up in the morning, until you go to bed at night, Live God Daily will gently prompt you to take one of the following steps:
1.) READ one of God’s amazing promises
2.) PRAY for someone or a specific need in your life
3.) SHARE God’s encouraging word and love with someone or
4.) RELEASE any hurt, fear, anger, or worry you may be feeling at the moment
Live God Daily will insure you take the necessary time (usually less than 5 minutes) to quickly and easily connect with God throughout your busy day, every day. After you have faithfully taken one of the guided action steps, simply tap the "+" button on the OBEY page to automatically track your daily progress. You can even choose to share your spiritual walk with others.
So whether you’re a new or mature Christian, putting God first in your life has never been easier. It's simple, and it's FREE.e to water the lives of others
The Live God Daily also:
• allows you to personalize your notification and alerts
• helps you create and save a “Pray List” of people you want to pray for
• includes more than 60 of God’s most powerful promises
• provides direct links to Bible verses that you can choose to read or listen to
• has a resource page of 50+ items to help strengthen your faith and your Christian walk
• gives you an instant connection to the Live God Daily community page
Spiritually, Live God Daily will help you:
• replenish your soul by providing you instant access to God’s Word.
• strengthen your faith by allowing you to create spiritual accountability.
• renew your mind by keeping your attention focused on God.
• encourage your spirit by intentionally getting you to focus on serving and loving others.