Linqto works with up to 300 people. Enjoying a room only takes one click. All your visitors need is a computer, mobile phone, or tablet. No account set-up; no downloads. With Linqto, you can present slides and videos, do demos, and grow your audience.
With a WiFi connection, hold extended conversations without using your data or minutes.
Who Is Linqto For?
Linqto, originally developed for Stanford University, is for everyone! You can use it for any virtual conversation that involves three or more users. Hold a virtual family reunion, pitch a business idea to clients, teach new skills to students…the possibilities are endless. Here are some of the ways our users have leveraged Linqto:
• Political town hall voter discussion
• Product focus groups and market research
• Online workshops, webinars, and learning forums
• Virtual conferencing and meetings
• Non-profit fund raising and global communication
• Social platforms for personal and business development
• Support group environments
• Event broadcasting