Learning Vocabulary works like this
The German for GENTLEMEN is HERREN. (Pronounced HERREN).
Imagine a HERRING dangling from the door of a GENTLEMAN'S toilet.
For a free demo of the course go to www.linkwordlanguages.com
* Linkword Languages allows you to learn German far faster than you ever imagined possible. Many published studies have shown Linkword is up to 3 times faster than normal learning methods.
* In only 10-12 hours you should complete level 1 and have learned 350-400 words and basic grammar so you can speak German in many situations you will meet abroad. The average school student takes 4 years to learn 800-900 words!!
* If You like level 1, Levels 2,3 and 4 German take your learning much further. By the end of Level 4 you will have learned over 1200 words and all the major grammar for GCSE.If you buy levels 1-4 you will also receive mp3 audio talking book and pc/mac versions at no extra cost
* Grammar is taught in simple step by step way and there are frequent sentence translations using the words and grammar you have learned.
* The courses are ideal for travel, business and schoolwork and are ideal as a backup for those attending evening classes.
* By the time you finish you will be able to read and understand the average newspaper article and speak German in a very wide range of situations you will meet abroad.
* Linkword German works really well for both good and poor language learners, including those who are dyslexic. Two Leading Dyslexic experts endorse Linkword for language learning.
For a Free Demo and further information on course content, including Vocabulary topics, main grammar points and a list of words taught for the Linkword Complete Course. go to www.linkwordlanguages.com