The description of LiMo
LiMo is a must-have app for those interested in LiDAR. For the first time, users will have the convenience of uploading, viewing, and manipulating LiDAR data at their fingertips.
LiMo was specifically created to assist scientists, mapping professionals, and mobile users using LiDAR to examine both man-made and natural environments with precision, accuracy, and flexibility. As data are rapidly collected and processed, having LiMo at your fingertips in the field provides the capability to monitor and mine data that have been gathered on the fly to assist with such time sensitive efforts as emergency response operations, situational awareness, and many other applications.
LiMo brings the ease of data-on-the-go with its new LiMo Services. Through the map view users can browse and select areas of interest to stream LiDAR data directly to their devices. LiDAR viewing just got easier.
• Integrates with LiMo Services for access to thousands of 3D data files from various places around the country
• Supports updates to the Map View as new data are added to LiMo Services
• All-native rendering utilizing OpenGL
• Supports LAS 1.0 through 1.3 files
• Supports 32-bit DEM (GeoTIFF) files
• Supports point clouds up to 5 million points
• Selectable vertex/point coloring method (elevation, intensity, RGB, & classification)
• Place Markers
• Measure Line (Mensuration) and line profile display
• Gesture-based navigation (pan, zoom, & rotate)
• Gesture undo, save view, restore view
• Adjustable point size, font size, and gesture sensitivity
• Pop-up alert when a large file is being loaded
• Screenshot of currently displayed point cloud, labels, and markers