Limerick City Guide is a practical, completely offline digital guide that runs on iPhones, iPads, androids. It offers a wide variety of information about Limerick, its history, and contemporary life, including suggestions for good places to eat, drink, and go out on the town. The guide also offers a selection of discounts on local services so that during your exploration of Limerick you can save some crowns. The guide has been put together by a team who know Limerick inside out, have lived here long-term, and love their city of a thousand spires. Limerick is the great city and we bring it to your phone. Waffles, beer, great food and a compact charming city center. Limerick is the hippest city with all its sights, monuments and restaurants in one handy guide for your phone. Already 6 million downloads. Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Limerick City Guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local. Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums. A complete guide to Limerick that works offline.
• A unique map and content
• GPS functionality for displaying your exact position
• More than 100 points of interest, including historical monuments, events, restaurants, cafés, museums, and clubs
• A display of attractions nearest to your current location
• Indication of your distance from the attraction
• 5 unique walking tours around Limerick's neighborhoods
• More than 100 unique photographs of Limerick's most famous monuments