Light A Candle icon

Light A Candle APK

The description of Light A Candle

Light A Candle is a app where customer can go and light a candle or
say prayer in the church where they choose. This is if customer dos
not have a time to go to the church, but really wants to say prayer or
light a candle.
Then, customer has an option to choose to do a donation or not and say
a prayer or light a candle any way.
The 95% of the donation goes to the church they choose. The other 5%
goes to the payment processing and administration fees.
The payment then directly goes to the churches account by showing the
name of the individual that did the donation.
The donation can be any amount.
If payment is made by customers PayPal account the 3% processing will
go to the donation as well.
Please send us any suggestion how to improve the app.
The app is design for any religion group.
If you do not see your church in the list please let us know.
You can search with zip code or town or location where you are.
We do have web site as well that you can check the events on the other
churches and get directed to their site.
Show More
Advertisement
More From Developer
Comment Loading...
Ooops! No such content!
Light A Candle Tags
Add Tags

By adding tag words that describe for Games&Apps, you're helping to make these Games and Apps be more discoverable by other APKPure users.

Download
APKPure App