Inform your relatives on social networks Twitter and Facebook, but also by SMS.
Send your GPS position to let your relatives know where you are.
Display the current disasters in the world.
How it works:
- Access to the "Preferences" to choose a way to inform your relative: by SMS, on Twitter, Facebook.
- Enable the share of your GPS postion if you desire that your friends can see your location on a Google Map.
- Log in on Twitter, Facebook, if you desire to inform on your social network.
Access the Main screen:
- A list display the current disasters in the world. Select a disaster in the list only if it correspond to your location and situation.
- Press the SAFE button to send your "safety check message".
When you select a disaster in the list, it automatically add data to your message like the disaster name, your position (if enable), and a hashtag.
Please, contact support if you have questions.