Feature Articles :
- Buyer's Guide to Life Insurance
- Just the Facts on Life Insurance
- Twelve Secrets and Tricks to Buying Life Insurance
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance For Retirement Income
- Buying Life Insurance: 3 Quick Pitfalls to Avoid
And More ...
Life Insurance Health This calculator uses an income replacement method to determine the amount of life insurance needed. It considers such variables as the client’s current age, expected retirement date, tax rates, inflation, net income, liabilities and existing insurance coverage.