Liar's Poker is a game of bluffing, timing, and truth-finding where players must call successively higher and high poker hands from a pool of cards where their knowledge of the pool is their hand alone.
At the beginning of each round, players are dealt a hand of cards. Any card that is dealt out is considered in play and can be used to form the poker hands called. When liar is called, all cards are revealed, and if the hand called exists in the pool of cards, the player that called liar loses a card the next round. The opposite is true if the hand does not exist in the card pool, i.e. the player who called the hand loses a card when cards are dealt again. This continues until there is only one person with cards in his hand, and that player is declared the winner.
• Support for local multiplayer games.
• Save system for games in case you wish to revisit games in progress.
• Multiplayer/AI have not been implemented yet for this game, but it is a work in progress!
• Ability to revisit old games and see old calls!
• Suggestions offered by the community!
Contact me at email@example.com or visit me at lrspoker.com!
For status alerts regarding server/ updates follow me at @lrspokerstatus on Twitter