LexCam even allows for COVERT operations by recording in the background so people won’t know that you’re capturing and broadcasting video.
“LexCam is exactly what I need for my team in the field to share with me and each other what’s going on in realtime!”
- Operations Manager, major theme park (anonymous for security purposes)
** Please note: Your organization must be a LexRay subscriber to use this app. **
- Broadcast live video inside of any of the LexRay mobile or web clients
- Encrypted video (with a SSL certificate on LexRay server and https enabled)
- Adjustable frame rate and video quality
- Activate light to broadcast in dark environments
HOW TO USE LEXCAM
1. Send your device ID from app’s settings screen to your organization’s LexRay account administrator so they can add your phone as a video channel in LexRay. Every device has a unique channel.
2. The admin can then add the broadcast channel to your team’s LexRay environment and send you back a LexRay server address and port number to use. Enter the server address and port number in the app settings screen (Please note: Nothing will happen until the administrator adds the video channel to LexRay).
3. Start broadcasting via the app and view the live video in your team’s LexRay mobile or web clients.