You can use the Legal Aid NSW app to:
- Search for a Legal Aid NSW service that is closest to you, or search for a Legal Aid NSW service in a particular area of NSW. The app sets out the contact details and hours of operation for the service as well estimated travel time to the service.
- Watch videos about the law. You can access videos about Legal Aid NSW in many different languages and in Auslan. You can also watch videos about a range of legal issues including fines, work and development orders, relationship breakdown, families and children.
- View the listing of workshops about the law across NSW and book for a workshop.
- Directly access Legal Aid NSW factsheets and resources.
- Find out about how to get a grant of legal aid and what to do if you are not eligible for a grant of aid.
- Pay your contribution towards the legal costs of your case.
- Find out about the latest Legal Aid NSW activities, programs and developments through Legal Aid News and social media.
The app also features:
- A dedicated section for lawyers and community workers where they can search for a private lawyer who undertakes legal aid work.
- Easy access to Legal Aid NSW policies about the ways in which Legal Aid NSW can help people with their legal problems.
- A means test calculator - a guide for working out whether someone may be eligible for a grant of legal aid.
Please note that the Adobe Reader app is required to view PDFs.