The description of Learn to embroider App
Learning to embroider is a very exquisite craft with a lot of craftsmanship, like crochet, but considered of great value according to embroidery classes.
There are many kinds of embroidery, ways to learn to embroider and make beautiful designs with stitches to embroider by hand such as:
- Make the fillings with line stitches to learn how to embroider handmade tablecloths, decorative cushions .....
- Satin stitch to cover the small spaces before filling and making beautiful napkin embroideries ......
- Beautiful flowers to embroider making a long and short stitch to make shadows in the stuffed areas
- Saturated points, stitches with inserted hair, etc ... everything you need to embroider by hand.
- Other kinds of embroidery is the Mexican embroidery where a single point is used to fill the figures, and make the most impressive embroidery of napkins, blankets, cushions, etc ... in a very simple way following our tutorial on how to embroider by hand quickly and developing better every day the technique of learning to embroider.
Mexican embroidery is distinguished in that the points that go from one end to the other of a petal of the flowers to be embroidered are always parallel to the center of the flower.
You will also find in this app videos of embroidery course, how to use the embroidery machine where today, being much faster, the embroidery machine dominates the art of how to embroider by hand.
This app to learn to embroider teaches you all the techniques of how to embroider by hand, teaches you how to use the embroidery machine, all the stitches to embroider by hand on any fabric, Mexican embroidery ...... being the best course of embroidery, no need to pay anything, totally free.
The threads that are used when learning to embroider and mainly how to embroider by hand are mostly silk, wool and linen, also used in Mexican embroidery, but not all are used for the embroidery machine.
This art of learning to embroider is available to everyone, following our video tutorials on how to embroider by hand with the best videos designed for you and learning the most varied stitches to embroider by hand, including Mexican embroidery.