The Italian course is based on a proven language-learning methodology supported by amazing images; clear audio files (learn pronunciations) and engaging exercises. The app contains an extended database of Italian words and phrases and features 7 different modules for learning, 4 of which designed specifically to practice listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. The learning process is enhanced with the use of word games, self-voice recording and spelling check.
So get ready to learn Italian language with this Super cool Android app!
In a glance the Hello-Hello’s Italian app features:
• Offers an extended database of Italian words and phrases
• A Italian course developed to support your academic, professional and business success.
* An effective learning tool for initial language learners.
• 3 modules for learning new Italian words and phrases.
• Learn the correct Italian pronunciations.
• an excellent practice sessions; supported by word games to exercise your Reading, Speaking and Writing Skills
• Allows you to learn words using pictures and then practice these words so that they are easier to remember.
★ More than 1,000 words and phrases
★ 3 different modules for learning the words
★ Practice Reading Skills
★ Practice Speaking Skills
★ Practice Writing Skills
This app allows you to learn words using pictures and then practice these words so that they are easier to remember.
Hello-Hello also has a Conversational Course App that is a robust language course with 30 conversational lessons. The courses were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, serving more than 12,000 educators.
Hello-Hello is an innovative language learning company that provides state-of the art mobile and online courses. Founded in 2009, Hello-Hello launched the world’s first language learning app for the iPad. The company’s first app was included in the limited 1,000-app Grand Opening of the iPad App Store in April 2010 and featured as an Apple Staff Favorite. Our lessons were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) which is the largest and most respected association for language teachers and professionals.
With over 5 million learners worldwide, Hello-Hello apps are among the top selling language learning apps in the U.S. and internationally. Hello-Hello has over 100 apps teaching 13 different languages available on the iPad, iPhone, Android Devices, Blackberry Playbook and Kindle.