If you're not already using Google Earth in your class, or you think that Google Earth won't fit into your subject's curriculum, you need to take this course. Google Earth is an amazing tool that every educator needs to be using right now.
What's Covered in This Course?
• What Google Earth Is?
• What Google Earth Can Do?
• Why You Should Use Google Earth in Your Classroom?
• UNESCO World Heritage Sites Overview
• Google Earth Test Drive
• Student Project Examples by Subject Area
• Example Class Projects
• Learn the Basics of Navigating Google Earth
• Download Google Earth Projects for Education
• Learn Advanced Google Earth Skills
• Tons of Additional Resources, Including Project Ideas, Lesson Plans, Project Galleries, Great Blogs and Educator Resources
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ What Is Google Earth?
✔ The Types of Visualizations
✔ Why Use Google Earth in Your Classroom?
✔ UNESCO World Heritage Sites
✔ Street View Test Drive
✔ Project Ideas by Subject Area
✔ Links for Project Ideas
✔ Portland's Water Student Project
✔ Ancient Rome Student Project
✔ Ancient Americas Student Project
✔ Introduction to Learning Google Earth
✔ Downloading Google Earth
✔ Finding a Location
✔ Zooming, Panning, Tilting , Rotating
✔ Saving Locations to My Places
✔ Adding Placemarks
✔ Saving Placemarks in a .KMZ File
✔ Opening a .KMZ File
✔ Creating a Tour with Placemarks
✔ Displaying Featured Content
✔ Using Google Search
✔ Driving Directions
✔ Using the Ruler to Estimate Distance
✔ Using the Path Tool
✔ Adding Image Overlays
✔ Importing KML, KMZ and GPS Data
✔ Printing and E-mailing Images
✔ Using Historical Imagery
✔ Teaching Area and Perimeter
• Lifetime access to 40 lectures
• A community of 1700+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"I enjoyed learning about Google Earth and hope to use it in my classroom this year as we study Africa and Asia. I didn't appreciate that I couldn't get a certificate of completion unless I bought additional courses from Stone River eLearning!!"
-(Melissa Martin ) ★★★★★
"This was all I needed to get started using Google Earth in my classroom. I can be so inventive and my kids love it!"
-(Androido ) ★★★★★
"Great way to help students."
-(James Puglia) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Stone River eLearning | A top Udemy eLearning provider
At Stone River eLearning, we're very passionate about teaching everyday people topics that they are interested in. From technology, to business, to education, we have you covered.
Install the "Learn Google Earth by Udemy" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.