A common analogy is that the sales/ marketing process are like a funnel. Pour leads in the top, move them through the process, and customers pop out the bottom of the funnel. Good in principle, but what if your process isn't a funnel but a sieve. What if you are losing the majority of leads that come in due to improper processes and habits? When this happens companies will think what it needs is more leads being poured in not plugging the holes that are causing you to lose the leads you have. If you are losing the majority of leads that come in, you are in good company (meaning you are like most other companies). Here are some statistics regarding "average" lead conversion:
1) The average company takes roughly 36 hours to respond to a lead (the average person expects a response within 1 hour)
2) A potential customer will purchase 78% of the time with the first company to respond to their request
3) The average company only reaches out to leads 1.5 times before giving up
4) When a lead requests more information from your website or fills out a contact form, they are statistically 60% of the way through the buying process
5) IF A LEAD IS CALLED BACK WITHIN 5 MINUTES YOU ARE 900 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO CONTACT THEM THE FIRST TRY AND 21 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO CONVERT THEM TO A PAYING CUSTOMER!
How do you become better than the average?
LEAD REACTION takes you from average to a rainmaker!
Taking into consideration the above statistics, we built Lead Reaction as a simple app that will help automate and train you to quickly and persistently respond to web leads that come in. Speed is the key to success with website leads! When anyone fills out any form on your website requesting more information or redeeming a coupon, you are immediately notified that you have a new lead and that the clock starts now!
Open the Lead Reaction app and it takes you to your inbox where you will see all the incoming leads. It will show you whatever information was collected from your website and there is a timer going showing how long the lead has been waiting for your response. Click on the lead info and it will automatically start calling the lead using your cell phone. After the call you then disposition what happened and are given the option to text or email the client.
Keep leads in the app to continually work them by moving them around from incoming, no contact, correct contact made, voicemail left, or archived. Also view your weekly report to see how many leads have come in, where they ended up in the lead process, how long it took to respond to them, what your average response time was, etc.
We have clients whose average response time is in the seconds when a lead comes in. A common occurrence is to call a lead before they have even left your website!
With Lead Reaction app in your pocket you will never miss a lead that comes in and convert your leads into paying customers before your competitors even reach out to them!.