Connecting the app to the filter:
Before you try to connect the app to the filter please do the following:
- Switch the filter to the remote mode on the control box.
- Makes sure Bluetooth is enabled on the smartphone.
After that do the following:
1. Press Menu, in the upper left corner of the app.
2. Press Connect
3. Press the filter in the list to connect to that filter. If no filters are present in the list then make sure Bluetooth is enabled and the filter is set to remote mode on the smartphone and press the search symbol to try to find the filter again.
4. As the filter becomes connected the app switches to the Slider screen and you can start control the filter.
The app is automatically disconnected from the filter if Bluetooth is disabled on the smartphone or if the filter is switched from remote mode to local mode. To manually disconnect the filter go back to the Connect screen via the Menu and press Disconnect.
Controlling the F-stop value
The F-stop value can be controlled in three ways – via the Slider screen, the Numpad screen or via the Preset screen, see figure 2. These three screens are accessible from the Menu. If an F-stop value outside the allowed range (F3 to F10) is selected it will be changed to the closest allowed F-stop value instead.
Preset values can be saved in either the Slider screen or the Numpad screen in the following way:
1. Enter the desired F-stop value to save
2. Choose the preset position to save the value to
3. Press save
The preset value can then be accessed directly from the Preset screen by pressing the desired preset position.