Lazy Jar icon

Lazy Jar

1.0 for Android

The description of Lazy Jar

Lazy Jar uses your Fitbit® to help you build the discipline needed to achieve your fitness goals.

Here is how it works:
1) You pick a set of weekly goals that are trackable on your Fitbit®

2) Set your weekly penalty for failing to meet these fitness targets. Example $5

3) You commit to meeting these weekly goals for 6-months.

To show your commitment, you make a security deposit.
We refund this deposit at the end of your 6-month commitment.

Your commitment will start on the Monday of the following week.

Once the commitment starts, your responsibility is to meet these weekly goals. For any week you don't meet your goals; you pay the penalty you set.

Do this till your 6-months is up.

We donate 80% of your penalties to charity, and the other 20% is used to keep the app up and running.
Show More
Advertisement
Previous versions
  • V1.0 5.4 MB APK

    Lazy Jar

    2017-11-05

    Lazy Jar 1.0 (3)

    Update on: 2017-11-05

    Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)

    Signature: c36ac449adb3ccd0b75ba6515ba5665eac826931 Lazy Jar 1.0(3) safe verified

    File SHA1: 6a75180bc639c7acf1c8315ebecf6e1e275516d4

    File Size: 5.4 MB

    Download

Similar to Lazy Jar
Comment Loading...
Be the first to comment.
Developer Console
Popular Apps In Last 24 Hours
Download
APKPure App