Codes, bookmarks and notes are all stored on the device: you can read, search and annotate without an internet connection.
The search feature allows full-text and boolean searches keyed to your location within a code.
Intelligent auto-linking recognizes references to other sections within and between code books.
The following code packages are available as free downloads:
• Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
• Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
• Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
• Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
• Federal Rules of Evidence
• United States Constitution
Hundreds of additional 2013 codes are already available for purchase through the in-app store, including complete statute sets for:
• New York
• United States Code
You can keep a tab on upcoming features and communicate with the developers at: