Lane Identification Pro1.0 for Android
The description of Lane Identification Pro
You will be able to switch your view between the original image, filtered image for driving lane detection or the output of the canny edge detection algorithm used to identify lane lines. You can also enable/disable lane stabilization and configure the "region of interest" which represents the area of the screen we expect the driving lanes to be present in.
Interested in more advanced settings? We give you full control of the parameters that go into the driving lane identification process.
* Enable/disable automatic detection of white level threshold used to tease out the lane lines or specify your custom value.
* Specify whether you want to apply Gaussian blur to the result (including the kernel size)
* Configure the low and high thresholds for Canny edge detection including the aperture size and whether to use a L1/L2 gradient.
* Configure the threshold for the probabilistic Hough Transform used to detect lane lines along with the min line length and max line gap
* Configure parameters for lane stabilization and ignoring bad detection.
More features coming soon!
Lane Identification Pro for Android official Trailer
Lane Identification Pro 1.0 Update
MARVEL Strike Force
Red Bull Wingsuit Aces
Reliance Big Entertainment (UK) Private Limited