- Over 50 HD photos of Lambo Aventador.
- Set as wallpaper function.
- Save to SD card.
- Pinch or double tap to zoom photos.
The Lamborghini Aventador LP 700–4 is a two-door, two-seater sports car publicly unveiled by Lamborghini at the Geneva Motor Show on 28 February 2011, five months after its initial unveiling in Sant'Agata Bolognese. Internally codenamed LB834, the Aventador was designed to replace the ten-year-old Murciélago as the new flagship model in the Lamborghini lineup starting in 2011.
The Aventador LP 700–4 uses Lamborghini's new 700 PS (510 kW; 690 bhp) 6.5 litre 60° V12 engine weighing 235 kg. Known internally as the L539, the new engine is Lamborghini's fourth in-house engine and second V12. It is the first all-new V12 since the 3.5 litre powerplant found in the 350GT.
- 0–97 km/h (0–60 mph): 2.9 s 
- 400 m (1⁄4 mi): 10.6 s @ 220 km/h (137 mph)
- Top speed: estimated by the factory: 349 km/h (217 mph), measured by Sport Auto magazine 370 km/h (230 mph)
- 97–0 km/h (60–0 mph): 30 m (100 ft).
Lamborghini, Aventador, Lamborghini logo are registered trademarks and belong to their respective owners. All photos used in this app are believed to be public domain or Lamborghini promotional, however if you found picture that shouldn't be there let us know. We will remove it asap.