The description of Kurt Cobain Journals
Kurt Cobain Journals application features:
1) Journals by Kurt Cobain Page 1 – 140 (10 pages per gallery)
2) Journals by Kurt Cobain Page 141 – End (10 pages per gallery)
3) Full version of Journals by Kurt Cobain (PDF File)!
4) Chat Rooms – There are 4 chat rooms available for Casual Chatting, sharing your Thoughts On The Book, Favourite Nirvana Songs and Favourite Quotes!
5) Nirvana Albums – You can listen to 30 seconds free streaming of Nirvana music for while you are reading or when you take a rest from reading!
These journals are a collection of writings and drawings by Kurt Cobain, who was the lead singer and guitarist of Nirvana. Though the content is undated, it is arranged in approximately chronological order.
It contains scrawled notes, drafted letters, shopping lists, and drawings by Cobain. Packed into 280 pages are shocking confessions, sweetly eloquent letters to brilliant friends, hard-nosed band plans, fulminating political screeds, obscene cartoons, haunting video treatments, and lyrical poetry of tremulous Romantic sensitivity, Bukowskian crudity, dadaist flippancy, and modernist opacity.
The release of Kurt Cobain Journals reportedly polarized fans, some of whom felt it constituted an invasion of Cobain's privacy, and others of whom saw it as a unique opportunity to better understand him.
Although it constituted an invasion of Cobain’s privacy, Cobain did state to read his diary on the 2nd page. “…, please read my diary. Look through my things, and figure me out.” It could have been sarcasm, however, but who knows?
Kurt Cobain Journals opened at #1 on the New York Times bestseller list (non-fiction).
We hope you enjoy Kurt Cobain Journals!