Info from Wikipedia, Kuala Lumpur is the national capital and most populous global city of Malaysia. The city covers an area of 243 km2 (94 sq mi) and has an estimated population of 1.7 million as of 2015. Greater Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Klang Valley, is an urban agglomeration of 7.2 million people as of 2013. It is among the fastest growing metropolitan regions in South-East Asia, in terms of population and economy.
Kuala Lumpur Travel Booking features where & how to:
• Browse information about the top tourist places
• Hotel Booking & Reservation
• Travel tips & Fast Facts
• Top local foods and drinks
• Day visit & shopping location
• Puzzle Game
Kuala Lumpur Travel Booking will show you how to make hotels booking that has been seen made easy rather than you visit any website .com
You can also have fun and play puzzle game inside the Kuala Lumpur Travel Booking!
This is not only an informative & helpful app for travelers but also a fun app to play with everybody including young kids, teenagers, parents, husband, spouse, wife, brothers, sisters and friends during your visiting hour, while waiting for any booking or having a rest in your hotels which you can’t get the same experience in website .com
Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has used in this new booking free app and please share this app with your friends list inside your website .com
Download Kuala Lumpur Travel Booking apps now!
Photo attribution to
1. Conny Sandland - Petaling Street
5. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park By User:Katangais - Own work, CC BY 2.5 my, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=38672319
6. By Phalinn Ooi from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Aquaria) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
7. By Jordiferrer (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
8. By AbZahri AbAzizis from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
9. By McKay Savage from London, UK (Malaysia - KL Butterfly Gardens - 12) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons