KryptChat uses industry standard encryption to secure sensitive messages but removes all the complexity in doing so.
• Public-key encryption - lock the message with the recipient's key: only they can unlock it.
• Messages are encrypted BEFORE you send and stay that way for their entire lifetime: only decrypted while the recipient is viewing
• Messages are never stored or transferred in readable state: once sent, the recipient alone can open them
• Easy to use: you don't have to remember ANOTHER password - simply enter your email and you are up and running!
• Application interactions are digitally signs using your unique key - no one can send messages pretending to be you
• Message expiration for added security: 1sec - 5hrs
• Fail safe approach: we would rather a message not be read than compromised
• Super strong encryption: 2048 bit RSA key, AES/CBC/PKCS#5 with 256 bit key and unique secure random password/initialization vector for each message
Stop worrying about your messages after you send them: start using KryptChat!
Want to know more? Visit our site: https://www.kryptchat.com