Use APKPure App
Get Kore old version APK for Android
Easily control your Kodi media player at home with Kore.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– See what’s currently playing, and control it with the usual playback and volume controls;
– Queue to, check and manage the current playlist;
– View your media library, including details about your movies, TV shows, music, pictres and add-ons;
- Start playback or queue a media item on Kodi, stream or download an item to your local device;
– Send YouTube, Twitch and other videos to Kodi;
– Manage live TV channels and trigger recording on your PVR/DVR setup;
- Navigate your local media files and send them to Kodi;
– Change, sync and download subtitles, switch the active audio stream;
Kore works with
– Kodi 14.x "Helix" and higher;
License and development
Kore™ is fully Open-Source and released under the Apache License 2.0
Kore asks for the following permissions
Storage: needed for local file navigation and downloading from Kodi
Need help or have any problems?
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
Last updated on Oct 8, 2022
Lots of changes in this version, too many in fact to list here, but the main ones are:
- Migration to Google's Material 3 UI guidelines
- Redesign most of Kore's screens
- Redesign the notifications
- and lots and lots of code cleaning and generic bug fixing.
Given the level of changes, there certainly are bugs lurking around. If you find one, please let us know at the forum (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=369711) so we can make Kore a better remote.
Kore is a free and official remote app for controlling the popular media center software, Kodi.
Make sure your mobile device or tablet are connected to the same network as your computer running Kodi. Open up Kore on your device and add a new host by entering in its IP address.
Yes. You can easily control playback, search content, adjust volume and more just by speaking into you phone's microphone.
You have full customization over how each button operates within the app - from changing their function altogether through custom macros or simply swapping out icons – everything about it is configurable.