"Klondike solitaire" featuring Narunaru!
The aim of "Klondike solitaire" is to build up a stack of cards starting with Ace and ending with King, all of the same suit.
*How To Play*
- Look for card which can put to foundations (rectangles in the upper right of the screen) according to the movement rules.
- If not able to move card, you can turn up cards from talon.
- You can turn up cards from talon any times.
- First, put card of Ace on foundations. Later, put card of same suit which is one bigger.
- When put all cards to foundations, game is cleared.
- Card which you put into foundations once can also be moved.
- The tableau piles can be built down by alternate colors, and partial or complete piles can be moved if they are built down by alternate colors also.
- Card of K can move to tableau piles don't have card.
- There is Narunaru here, there is Narunaru also there!
- If the card can be moved to foundations, you can move to foundations by tap.
- Number which turn up card at one time from talon, you can choose from 1, 2, 3 and 5.
- And, there is also mode which use two deck, you can play at total 8 mode.
- Press the Undo button, you can return to the previous state.
However, add 15 sec as penalty.
- Record past result (time) in each mode.
- World rankings available.
Can register your best time in world ranking!
- ON/OFF setting of the sound function.
- Can change speed of animation.
Narunaru is looking forward to your challenge!