1) A milestone happens on a certain date - this is represented as short vertical lines.
2) A task is an activity that requires a certain duration (in days or weeks). This is represented as a horizontal line.
3) Durations are entered as a number followed by "d" for days, or "w" for weeks. E.g. 2d or 3w.
4) Milestones and Tasks are stitched together so that you can see what the end date is.
5) You can tap any of the names or durations to edit them.
6) You can only edit the start date - the date of the first Milestone.
7) Press and Hold a task to Insert a task before it, or delete it.
8) You can save solutions and load them using the Menu.
9) Load KJB_Timeliner_Sample.txt for a sample timeline.
10) The default version can create Timelines up to 10 tasks. Upgrade via the Settings Menu to get up to 50 tasks.