KIPI provides secure communication between users. KIPI requires no personal information to fully utilize. You can simply install and it’s ready to use.
1. Secure mVoIP call between users.
2. Secure message(Text, Audio) service between users.
3. Using P2P(Peer to Peer) connection with data encryption algorithm.
4. KIPI can be installed on every device without USIM.
5. Unique connection login ID
The KIPI app requires none of your information to get started. You simply download and it will assign you a unique connection ID without compromising your security. Allowing you to manage your own online lives without worrying about leaks, spam and online phishing.
6. Contact Information
KIPI supports all land based telephone numbers along with new and upcoming ways of communication. The unique ID assigned to you will be complex and both devices must make a digital handshake for any communication to be viable. This also means you can discard and block any unwanted communication. A completely secure and privacy driven way of communicating.
7. Information; creation, delivery and recovery
Any data that you send, including text, image and video, can be managed through your unique ID. This means that any unwarranted forwarding or unwanted leaks can be managed and controlled through the app. Any text sent can be instantly edited while images and videos can be recovered and even deleted, even after being sent. Making online interactions one step closer to a perfect society.
Contact information can be exchanged in 5 different methods. The first 4 methods are accomplished by direct exchange of information, while the last method entails a system that uses a sub-direct exchange of information through a third party.
- KIPI ID : Your KIPI ID can be directly given to other KIPI users of your choice and register them on the “Setting” tab mode.
- QR-CODE: QR-CODE can be exchanged between two users when at the same place. One can generate a QR-CODE from the KIPI app for the other user. The other user can then capture the code to their device using the QR-CODE reader (camera).
- NFC: If network is unavailable (in an airplane, etc.), the NFC function can be used if your smart phone supports it to register both parties.
- Friends via WIFI: If connected multi-parties are in same Wifi Access Point, this function can be used to exchange contact information.
- Share Connect: IF user A and B do not have each other’s contact information, but user C has both of theirs, then user C can transfer user A’s contact information to user B and vice versa. This method will be accomplished by pressing the contact information of user A and B until it triggers a menu bar that shows the share function icon.
The core technological purpose of the patented KIPI app is to maintain the ID granting technic within its network. Once the software connects to the network, it grants the user an ID of their choice. However, if the user decides to delete the KIPI app, then the history of phone calls, texts, and all other contents will be vanished. If the user decides the reinstall the KIPI app again on the same device, a new ID needs to be made. If the previously used KIPI app was a paid version and the user wishes to reinstall the paid version again, the app needs to be repurchased due to the deletion of the user’s payment information.
KIPI will take you to the new world of secure communication.
for more informations, visit www.kipi.co