The description of Kids Learn n Practice Maths
'Kids Learn n Practice Maths' is an animated educational math app for training of foundational mathematical skills, like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. This app will make your child quickly grow expertise in the mathematical operations, while providing a game-like experience.
It's never too early to start your child's education. Preschoolers, kindergarteners, toddlers, and older kids are excited to learn addition, subtraction, and more!! The best way to encourage that is to share smart, well-made educational apps with them on a daily basis.
Developing basic math skills through games makes learning math fun right from the beginning, which makes it very useful and interesting. Our app is a cool educational math game which helps kids in testing their brain, raise their IQ and solve mathematics. It will help your child to make progress in school math.
Our one-screen interface is designed to be child friendly which allows to play without help from an adult. A verbal feedback to the child on every answer makes learning fun.
PreSchoolFunIdeas is committed to your child education. Our series of applications are specially designed for Preschoolers, Kindergarteners, First Graders and Toddlers to provide them fundamental education skills in a fun environment.
- Includes four mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division
- Designed as an educational app to practice and learn mathematical concepts for kids of Kindergarten, Preschool & First Grade.
- Nice attractive music and verbal feedback to keep your kids engaged.
- No timer. Education is not a matter of pressing the student but give the time needed to perform each activity.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Select your current operation by clicking on one of four signs: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division.
2. The questions are in form of 'Multiple Choice Question'.
3. For every question, there are four choices given to child and child need to guess the right answer from the given choices.
4. Pressing on a choice button: If the button clicked is correct answer, it will turn green & pop up a toast message along with a verbal feedback (like, 'Good Job'), otherwise it will turn red & pop up a toast message along with the verbal feedback (like, 'Try Again'). This way the child can complete all the problems by himself because the app shows him at all times if the answer was correct or if he made a mistake. If the correct answer was selected, it will go automatically to next question.